Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Very nicely made scale, it comes packaged up real good and nicely protected. I was not sure about getting this one or not because of some of the reviews I read but went with it anyhow. And like most of the reviews it does give different numbers directly after each use if used a few times in a row. I had no problem syncing it with my phone the first time I used it but did have trouble the 2nd time I tried...so thats kind of annoying! But it definitely does what its suppose to do. The first couple of times I used it, it did give me a couple different numbers but they were within a 5lb difference.
But as I continued to use it & when I did weigh myself I would get on & off a few times in a row to see if it continued to give different numbers & it has stopped. I did notice that the number will be really off or really different depending on what kind of floor you place the scale on so might want to make sure its on a the same flat hard surface!
I received this product at a discount for reviewing/testing purposes!

https://www.amazon.com/Easy-Home-Bluetooth-Digital-Android/dp/B019NNCWQY/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment