Tuesday, October 18, 2016

This item is awesome, Im not that great at cooking meats and being able to tell when they are done so having this and being able to set it to a certain meat and temp is amazing! Ive used it on chicken so far and definitely does as it says. Timer goes off when chicken is done. They added timer feature is great also. I always use my microwave as a timer and it isnt loud enough to heard thru my house, this timer is. I also love the fact that it doesn't turn off on its own there is a switch on the back for that...so no wasting batteries! I do wish that the back light stayed on longer then it does but thats just a miner issue, you can still see the screen and everything on it when the light is out just not so good from far away!  Would definitely recommend this item to everyone!

I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/ testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/StarryBay-Touchscreen-Thermometer-Countdown-TS-82/dp/B01I9B9OT4/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj





No comments:

Post a Comment