Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I really wanted to love this product but its very light weight and made of very cheap plastic. I wouldnt be surprised if it broke after a couple of uses. It would have been nice if it came with directions on how to assemble, I mean eventually youll figure it out but its kinda confusing at first trying to figure it out. The flash light is not very bright at all and neither is the reflector light thing. The button to my flash light came out of the whole as soon as I pulled it out of box...it does go back in place tho. The phone holder definitely does what its suppose to, its just not the greatest quality!
I Received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/X-Shade-Phone-Holder-Super-Bright/dp/B01EAZN1GK/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment