Tuesday, October 18, 2016

First off the packaging, the product, & the accessories are very impressive, it was some of the nicest Ive seen. The aerator was really easy to put together. I love that it came with a stand, makes a cute addition to my counter. I only noticed a small change in taste when using it for the first time, I did use it with a white wine so Im not really sure if that matters or not. Definitely plan to try it again with a couple different types of wine. Would definitely purchase again, I have a few wine-o friends & family members that would love this product!
I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/testing purposes!


https://www.amazon.com/B-Kitchen-aerating-Decanter-Executive-Efficiently/dp/B01HOAYPIG/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment