Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I was very impressed when I received this beach bag! Its bigger then I thought for sure. The material seems to be pretty thick, durable & breathable. Can be used to hold your beach towels in or beach toys, since the sides are mesh the sand has somewhere to fall out when being used for toys. It has a small front zipper pocket & one on the back, big enough to hold your cell phone, camera, keys, money or anyother items you dont want to loose or get wet! The cooler at the bottom is the main reason I wanted this bag. Can get to & from the beach with one bag. Towels, toys, drink & snacks all in one bag! The cooler part is big enough to hold about 12 cans with some ice which is more then enough I think but can fit other stuff also not just cans! I really cant think of one thing that I would change about this bag, I love it & highly recommend it!
I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/ testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/Malibu-Beach-Mesh-Cooler-Tote/dp/B01GRVB3YC/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj


No comments:

Post a Comment