Tuesday, October 18, 2016

This speaker is so convenient. I love music & I have a couple of speakers, 1 is bluetooth & 1 isnt. But with this one being waterproof & bluetooth I can just leave this one in my bathroom and my other downstairs. Dont have to worry about getting my other one wet & ruined since it isnt waterproof. The sound quality it pretty good for the size of the speaker. The suction cup holds up pretty well. I dont think Id leave it stuck on my wall tho when not in use, because eventually its gonna get loose and fall and I don't want it to brake. The suction cup also comes off if for some reason you didnt want it on.
The only problem I seem to have so far is that the charger plug that came with doesn't seem to fit into speaker very well. I had to play with it a bit to make sure the light was on & it was charging. So just hoping the connection doesn't go anytime soon! Other then that I love it.
I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/ testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Bluetooth-Portable-Resistant-Microphone-Enjoy/dp/B01BQ2GJS2/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj


No comments:

Post a Comment