Tuesday, October 18, 2016

This bike pump is very light weight, small & portable. It attaches to your nike nice & easily!
It comes with a bracket that fits nicely in the spot where you usually put a water bottle.
It also includes a ball needle attachment and six extra bike tire hole patches. It inflates my bike tires without any difficulties. It's very easy to use even my 10yr can use it on his bike.
You can also use it to add air to basketballs, to inflate a pool, or air mattress. The seller had emailed me directions on how to use this pump properly but there really is no need for directions its that easy. I would definitely recommend this handy tire pump to anybody!

I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/ testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/Glueless-Puncture-Pressure-Portable-Designed/dp/B0181MS8AC/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment