Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Absolutely love this fitness tracker. Ive been looking and researching a bunch & this just seemed to be the best one for the price. I started with a fitbit & I felt like it was very accurate & I really wanted a new one & for it to have a heart rate monitor. I also have a polar watch with heart rate chest strap but the strap is so uncomfortable, you can recharge the batteries & the watch is so bulking in my opinion!

This tracker is very nicely made, seems pretty durable & its stylish. The way that it is made tho it is a little bit hard to get it on tightly...bc you definitely want it to be a bit snug when using the HRM. So far the steps & HRM seem to be pretty accurate. It holds a long charge...over a week and a half & the vibrations are really strong. I love that you can set it to vibrant when you have an incoming call & use as an alarm.

The app is very easy to use, read & understand!
It was a bit difficult to get it to sync...the directions are brief, they could definitely use a bit more explaining about the setting up & how the features work. Eventually tho you'll figure it out.
It would be nice if the watch stayed on instead of having to touch it everytime but I guess thatll help save on battery life!
Overall its really well made & I really like it and will definitely recommend to people who dont want to spend a fortune on a name brand tracker.

I received this product on a promotional discount reviewing/ testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Activity-Bracelet-Pedometer-Vertical/dp/B01HYXLCMU/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment