Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I bought this for my 10 year old son bc we needed something that didnt have buttons where he could change the time accidentally while he was out playing with his friends. With a normal watch he would be playing with it or wrestling with friends, change the time & then be late for dinner or late for when it was time for him to check in or come in for the night.
Also he would always ask if he could have my fitbit for step counting, now I wasnt going to spend that much for something he may loose outside so this sounded perfect for him.

Its really easy to set up, the rubber band seem durable enough for an active child. The only I worry about is the actual watch piece falling out bc it does look like the band hole isnt snugge enough for it, but we shall see.

I did take one star away bc this watch is in 24hr format & I did not see that when I was reading the item description, I checked again & still did not see that anywhere. I feel like that should definitely be added to the information of the watch. I probably wouldn't have bought this one for my son if I had known. But since I did Im just going to have to teach him how to read it.

Other then that it is a really nice watch, you can set the time & date...month, day & year...weight, height & age! It tracks your steps & calories burned. So it definitely does a lot which is impressive.

I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/ testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Bracelet-Pedometer-Calculator-Pedometers/dp/B01HD6H8US/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj


No comments:

Post a Comment