Tuesday, October 18, 2016

This little scale is great, it did come with the box kinda dented up but the scale wasn't damaged at all, works perfectly fine. I ordered this scale to replace the one I have now because with this one you are able to change whether or not you want to measure in grams, ounces, or pounds which is really nice. The scale I have now does not do that. Also this scale runs off of 2 AAA batteries which is so much more convenient then those big round watch batteries, because I always have AAA & AA Batteries on hand. It even came with a bowl to measure your food in & a reset button so once you put the bowl on scale you can hit the button to take scale back to zero...this way you won't have to measure everything separately you can just reset after each thing added to bowl. Its small and easy to store out of the way if you dont have much counter space. It also has a power button, so no wasting batteries. So far I love it and it does as intended!
I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/testing purposes!

https://www.amazon.com/Soledi-Digital-Kitchen-Scale-Measure/dp/B01ABOYMDU/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj


No comments:

Post a Comment