Tuesday, October 18, 2016

love this tri color bangle bracelet. I normally wear more silver then anything bc thats what I have more of & I find it really hard to mix match with gold & not look out of place. But this bracelet makes that so much easier with it having silver, gold & rose gold together anything will go great with it.

I was super impressed with the quality & durability of this bracelet. Its made of a heavy weighted stainless steel, not cheap metal so it wont bend out of shape when sliding it onto your hand.

It comes with a cute little carrying bag to store it in. They are super shiny & just all around really cute!
I really like how there all connected & when your wearing it the one over laps the other giving it a really neat look. They fit with extra room!

I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/ testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/LUXUSTEEL-Stainless-Bracelets-Stackable-Tri-color/dp/B01KLMG0NW/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj




No comments:

Post a Comment