Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Basing this review on just the product itself. Heading to the beach next week so I will definitely update my review on how well this pop up tent works and holds up with the sand & wind.
But first impression is its definitely way bigger then I thought it was going to be. Seems to be made out of heavy duty material. The colors are cute, very spacious inside enough room for 2 possibly 3 ppl to sit I would say. Comes with a bag for easy carrying and storing, also 6 metal stakes to hold it down & a bag for them! Definitely liking it already.
I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/ testing purposes.

Updated review!
Took this tent to the beach this last week & it worked great, it held up against the wind great. I didnt even have to use the metal stakes it came with to hold it down because there are pockets the whole length of the tent on both sides to throw sand into and thats all it needed.

I added a photo of my nephew in the tent & we had dug a hole under the tent big enough for him to sit in and then filled with water so that he had his only little pool...he loved it!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Amguzz-superfast-Automatic-Portable-Outdoors/dp/B01FLP1PD4/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj





No comments:

Post a Comment