Tuesday, October 18, 2016

This barbell squat cushion is great! I have tried a swimming pool noodle before but it was to small and eventually fell apart! This cushion is super thick & super durable, it definitely makes adding more weight so much easier on your neck & hips for hip thrusts. I can hold the bar a lot longer now with this cushion!

The only thing I would say I dont like about it, is the split down the middle of the cushion, I haven't had to much of a hard time keeping it on the bar but if you dont make sure you pick it up right with that split positioned right it will fall off. But I personally think that is easy to work around! Definitely glad I ordered this one!

I received this product on a promotional discount for reviewing/ testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/Next-Gen-Barbell-Squat-Pad/dp/B01IB896OS/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj


No comments:

Post a Comment