Sunday, November 20, 2016

This bike light is really cool and I know my son is gonna love it. He loves to ride his bike with his friends so he will definitely be showing this off. I will definitely have to update this after xmas bc thats when Im giving it to him.
Its really bright and has multiple color options & changing patterns. Its definitely something that would be great for ppl who ride bikes at night or to work & for my kids when it's that time of year & it gets dark at 530pm . I cant wait for him to see this on his bike. My husband wants to get some for his car! Haha
Highly recommend for everyone, its an awesome product that seems to be made to be pretty durable!! I received this product at a discount for my reviewing & testing purposes.



https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01K4IYQZC/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment