Sunday, November 6, 2016

I absolutely love this portable jewelry organizer. It has so many pockets I can fit everything I like to wear in it. The fact that you can fold it up and lay it into your suit case when traveling is awesome. I no longer have to worry about anything breaking or getting tangled or lost for that matter. There are 18 pockets on the inside that are perfect for earings, bracelets & necklaces and there is 5 bigger pockets on the outside that could be used for almost anything. They are big enough  to store your makeup in, while traveling thats what I like to use the bigger pockets for. It has a hook so you can hang it anywhere. Can hang it in the bathroom were you get ready, one side being your makeup and then just flip it around and you'll have your jewelry!
The pockets are lined with a super soft material to help protect your belongings.
It is nicely made & seems to be pretty durable. It would make a great gift for any women that loves to wear jewelry &/or makeup & stay organized!
I received this product at a discount for my reviewing & testing purposes!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FGWBF9Q/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1






No comments:

Post a Comment