Friday, November 11, 2016

I really like this lace babydoll one piece & the cute little face mask it comes with but it doesnt fit quite the way Id like it to & bc of that it isnt very comfortable to me. I found that it fits me in width, but was almost too small in length. If you pull the ribbons right around the back of your neck then your left with a front & back wedgie. If you loosen it up to make it longer you're left with a lot of slack that makes the top not stay in place. I know thats how it fits the girl pictured but not so much the same fitting around crotch like in the picture. Overall it is super cute & I really like it but I dont think this one falls into the one size fits all. I received this product at a discount for my reviewing & testing purposes.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01C3ZSLSW/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1





No comments:

Post a Comment