Thursday, November 10, 2016

I personally think that this vibrator isnt nearly as great as others Ive tried recently. My first thoughts when opening the box were that it felt cheaply made. The feel of it isnt velvety as the newer models are theses days. But after running it, it does seem to be made well & the function keys are easy to use. It is not rechargeable which is a big bummer to me!
The shaft part is what vibrates the most bc the vibrator part is housed in the shaft, so the clitoral stimulation part of the device is not strong at all & its really stiff, not flexible at all. Its definitely not my favorite toy.
I think this device could be really good for someone who likes internal stimulation more!
I received this product at a discount for my reviewing & testing purposes.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LWLZ456/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment