Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I have not experimented with anal oriented adult toys before so this product was actually a first! Once I opened it, I was thinking “what did I just sign myself up for?” haha...I was a bit intimidated by this toy. The design itself is perfect for beginners like me. Every part of it, including the handle, is flexible.
The beads progressively get larger the closer you get to the handle. There are seven different functions so you can choose the stimulation thats right for you. The power it packs is phenomenal! I like that there are many ways to use this so you don’t have to use it strictly for anal pleasure. The silicone is super comfortable and very easy to sanitize after use. This toy is great for beginners since it starts out so small. It is waterproof so clean up is super easier. It comes with a usb charger and storage bag.
I would recommend this adult toy for any anal play beginner.
I received this product at a discount for my reviewing & testing purposes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01L8ETJU8/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1






No comments:

Post a Comment