Sunday, December 4, 2016

WOW is my first impression of this purse, it is absolutely gorgeous in my opinion. Its way bigger and 10 times nicer then I thought it was going to be. The material is so soft/smooth, thick & durable. It comes with 2 different straps for you to choose which youd like to use or you can swap them out for your moods. Whats pretty awesome about this purse and something that I've never seen on a purse before is that the short shoulder straps can be removed. They snap on and off.  There is a small zipper pocket on the back of the inside of the purse, as well as the back of the oitside, there is also 3 small pockets on the inside front and a medium size zipper pocket in the middle of the inside. So plenty of room for whatever you need to carry. Definitely worth every penny & every women I think would love this!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01F4QPWGG/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1







No comments:

Post a Comment