Monday, December 12, 2016

These baby safety magnetic cabinet locks are so neat, such a great idea. There is no drilling or acrews needed to install and they literally take less then 5min to put on your cabinet doors. I was super confused as how they worked when I first opened the box & looked at them but the directions explain how to iae them well. I installed 2 on my microwave stand doors bc thats were we keep the snacks & my littlest one wont stay out. So far they are working really well. He even forcefully tries to pull them open and it wont. They stick to your cabinets and the adhesive is really strong. They even comes with extra adhesive just in case, which is great. I love the fact that you can literally stick the knob to open the locks anywhere from your fidge to a wall. This are super convenient and I highly recommend to anyone trying to baby proof!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MSQACUE/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment